Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Welcome to Nicholl Street
Hi everybody, and welcome to our new blog. It's meant to keep everybody up to date with whatever's going on in the lives of Pattie and Willie. Much more to come. I'm sure we'll put this to the test within the next week or so. Hang in there as we figure this thing out. Hopefully it's a good way to get out the info.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the electronic world. R and G
ReplyDeleteThanks for your call and update and THANKS for the blogspot.
ReplyDeleteWillie, Pattie, and family,
ReplyDeleteThank you for the update. We're all praying for you, god bless you.
John
I'm sorry to hear about Pattie's problem and upcoming surgery. I thught about calling you last weekend; however, I had lost your phone number. After talking to Gloria, she forwarded this website and is supposed to give me your number. Know that Mike and I will be thinking about you and will keep you in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteSharon
Hi Pattie, Willie, Peter and Kurt!
ReplyDeleteI think I have figured out how to respond. And if I did, I didn't even have to have Jerolyn help me!
My prayers are with you and I'm so glad this will let me keep in touch with all of you.
Doug sends his love with mine. As alway, Judy
Hi, Pattie, Willie, Kurt and Peter - This blog is a GREAT idea and even though we just returned from 5 days away, I couldn't wait to get on the site and begin getting caught up with your new adventures (not that this is the politically correct word to describe all that you are going through!)! We have been praying for all of you and knew the surgery was yesterday so spent more moments talking with God about our strongest desires for Pattie's return to perfect health. We do pray that you feel His strong arms lifting you up and carrying you through this difficult time. He always goes before us, doesn't He?
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs to each of you, Dear Friends -
Don and Judy