Monday, April 6, 2009

Long Awaited April 6

At this point, following a long day of activity, Pattie is comfortable, strong, determined, appreciative, and very groggy. Thank you for your demonstrated love, generosity, prayers, and encouragement.

3 comments:

  1. Pattie--That's great to hear! I know that you will fight this with everything that you have--and with the support of so may great friends (and a pretty great family).

    If you have that self administered drug option, definitely take advantage of it! I did not so much with the girls but did with Spencer and it helped a lot in getting through the first day or two.

    Hopefully, you will be up and walking a little bit soon--maybe even tomorrow afternoon? Every step is a great step.

    Wish I were closer to cheer you on in person.

    Lots of love,

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. We appreciate you taking the time to update us. It seems so very far from Boulder and Rose. Thanks for trying to shrink those miles.
    Love,
    Ruth and Otto

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you are through this surgery and that your family has been there to support and care and pray. I will continue to pray and know that you are loved so much. Do have a good night and tomorrow is a new day- go Pattie go!!! love Karen

    ReplyDelete