Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Better day today

I'm on the plane home, so I've got to make this quick. I'll post more tonight. I understand some people may be having trouble posting, so I'll also try to five a little more direction about that. Most importantly, I saw mom this morning and she seems to be in really good spirits and ready to get going on recovery. I trust that today will be as good as yesterday was bad. Pulling onto the runway. Gotta go.

4 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip home. Thank you for getting this set up and getting Willis started on it too. I'm thankful for Pattie's good spirits, but from her that is not a surprise. I hope you were all able to get some rest last night.

    You continue to be in our prayers.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh - we got up at 4:00 AM and so are tired. We just got back from a round of tests, bloodwork, conferences and more for Rich in Denver this AM. I trust you are having a better day, Pattie. Eager to hear.

    Jerolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pattie and Willie,

    I have Daniel at my knee wanting my attention so this will be very brief. Just wondering how you are doing and will be glad when one of our group gets to talk to you and learn more details. Until we do that, we just continue to think and pray. Must run!
    Love,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pattie - Judy can't get on. She was on once but can't do it again. I've sent several suggestions and if she still can't get on, she will send her message to me and I'll post it. Hmmmmm

    Hope you are having a better day and know we are all checking with each other and watching the blog.

    Love you, Jerolyn

    ReplyDelete