Thursday, April 30, 2009
Gratitude
Today is the best day by far since the Chemotherapy treatment last Friday. Breathing and energy were up and we were able to do the monthly finances. It is hard to remember a day of such ease in doing regular things since before early February. We are so grateful for the respite before we gear up for next steps in what lies ahead. Thank you to each of you for your prayers and support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Friends,
ReplyDeleteIt's so good to hear about a respite from the discomfort! And being able to do "normal" things is such a relief. Keep up your positive outlook and know that we are with you in our prayers. We'll see you before long!
Love, Doug and Judy
I have not posted in awhile as I have talked with you and emailed--but I am thankful for your day's respite. You were again in "group" prayers at the Gideon meeting Tuesday night and the ladies really appreciated your thank you note, Pattie.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Willis, for dedication to your friends and family as you log each day's post..and for Pattie's contribution when she is able. I know this isn't your chosen path, but I also know that you will respond with strength and determination as usual.
Wish I could have had some of your meatloaf--big question--was it made with tomatoes or mushrooms?
We love you. R & G
I am so grateful for normal for you. These are the days that need to be remembered on those really hard days.
ReplyDeleteSo grateful for your constant words of update so that we can pray for what is needed, and be thankful for those normal days.
You are both loved and prayed for, love Karen