Thursday, April 9, 2009

Frustrating Day

Thursday was not a good day. There was plenty of nausea, pain, and hard work walking, but things seemed to have reached a stalemate otherwise. We are disappointed, but hopeful for a better situation to report tomorrow. Again, we want you to know how much we appreciate your expressions of love and concern.
In other news, Congratulations to Santiago Kayan Esparza for choosing such a great family to join!

5 comments:

  1. Dear Kurt, Willie and Pattie,
    Thank you for letting us know about today. I am sorry to hear that it was such a hard one. I will pray for encourgement for tomorrow. And, I hope you are resting well as I write this, Pattie. The pain is very bad, I think. We are so glad you are all close by.
    Pat Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the frustrations--hopefully those will be behind you soon. We pray that you both get some rest tonight to begin tomorrow's battles fresh. You are in our prayers. We had a meaningful Maundy Thursday service tonight.

    I just noticed this was written by Kurt--I thought you had gone home. I am really glad that you can still be there for support.

    Thanks again for keeping in touch.
    Love, Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Pattie, I am so sorry that today was so hard. As I go to bed tonight, I will pray extra that you will get some rest and tomorrow will be a little bit easier. I do pray that the pain is less and that tomorrow just seems easier in all ways. love Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pattie and Willie with thanks to Kurt for the update,
    We are just returning from the church service. I thought of you and think you would have wanted to attend.
    When we talk, I will have some family updates for you. They will await you having a better day. It would be nice if that is tomorrow. I would like for noticeable progress each day, but that is my plan and not always possible.
    Praying for you and thinking of you.
    Love, Ruth and Otto

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry that today was hard. I have been sitting at the computer and just lifting all of you in prayers. I continue to pray for ease of pain, for comfort and that God will surround you with His arms and you will know His love. I also pray that you will be encouraged tomorrow. I will keep this prayer all day.

    Jerolyn

    ReplyDelete