Friday, April 24, 2009
Big Day
Fluid was taken yesterday with the resulting ease in breathing, plus a little hitch. The lung collapsed a bit and then seemed to recover after two plus hours of observation. Throughout the night various preparations necessary for today's CT scan and Chemotherapy Treatment Number One were taken. It promises to be a very long day, but the sunrise was spectacular. We cannot thank you sufficiently for your prayers, generousity, and varied expressions of love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Friends,
ReplyDeleteWe are holding you in our prayers particularly today, as we know you both are tired and in need of real rest. We know, too, that you are relying on God's tender care during the procedures you are experiencing. Keep the picture of todays' sunrise in your focus!
Love, Doug and Judy
I have been praying and thinking about you all morning. I cannot even begin to comprehend what you are experiencing in your spirit and heart and body. I do pray that you both feel God's presence and His loving goodness all around you. I pray that you will have some rest and relief before the next session. We love you both so dearly. love Karen
ReplyDeleteHi Pattie and Willie,
ReplyDeleteWell, you have made it through a most challenging day. (It is Friday night now.) I hope all that exhausting stuff leads to a good sleep tonight for both of you. I think from what you wrote, Willie, that God's gift was to get you up for that sunrise! I am so glad you saw it. Let's pray that Saturday is a day to rest and restore your energy.
Just the same, I will pray steadily for you.
Pat