In blblical times, the right hand was the hand of action, the working hand. So to place you at God's right hand is to put you in a place of honor.
A favorite verse and thought: Isaiah 41: 9b "I have chosen you.....10: So do not fear for I am with you. Do not be dismayed for I am your God I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Send Pattie my love. Thinking of all of you.
ReplyDeleteOops--should have signed my name since I am not on my computer. Love, Heather
ReplyDeleteIn blblical times, the right hand was the hand of action, the working hand. So to place you at God's right hand is to put you in a place of honor.
ReplyDeleteA favorite verse and thought: Isaiah 41: 9b "I have chosen you.....10: So do not fear for I am with you. Do not be dismayed for I am your God I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Here we go, Pattie. We are all praying. God Bless.
ReplyDeletePat Z