Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday, April 10

Today began well with energy and vitality. The old nemesis, nausea, soon came for an all too lengthy visit. Pattie said for me me not to be too "rosy' in my description because she feels too many "thorns". Looks like things are beginning to "move" a little. Dr. Donato is hopeful that the "release" will come this weekend. We are certainly anxious to go home.
-Willie

7 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I'm glad the energy and Vitality are there, but am sorry to hear about the nausea. It seems it takes longer than we want for everything to get back to normal. More walking will help that along if I remember correctly. I hope you are both able to rest some at night now and that the pain has begun to subside.

    You are in our prayers on this Good Friday.
    We love you,
    G & R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Knierims - Have been out all day today so haven't written but been thinking and praying for you a lot - thinking of Good Friday and what it means to us.

    Neat to get to hear from Heather how Easter songs and treats were allowing "in house" celebrations. What fun. Megan and Ethan will be having just as much fun celebration Easter.

    Tomorrow is another day and another step in progress, Pattie. You have done well and continue to improve but know those thorns are prickly. Remember there are roses among those thorns. I pray you find those roses blooming more and more in your progress.

    Love you,

    Jerolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Pattie,
    I am so encouraged by all the exercise you are getting in spite of the complications of nausea. I bet all that work you did walking in the last few weeks helped a lot!
    And, I know you will get back to it as soon as you can.
    It is so exciting to think of going home...your house will be such a sweet reward for all of your hard work.
    Easter is almost here. I have been praying a lot also, and I will pray that you can begin to feel back to normal soon. Maybe Easter morning will be the special turn around in how you feel!
    Take care, Willie, too.
    You two are so special to Dan and me.
    Love and prayers,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sat morn and thinking/praying for you. Hope that you had a good night's rest. Prayed all evening for you during the Good Friday service. I do pray you will be able to come home this weekend- one just begins to heal better at home.:-) So do take care dear friend. Love to you and Willie, love Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope that this Saturday finds you feeling much better than you did yesterday. We'll leave tomorrow morning for California to pick up the 3 grandkids and bring them to Arizona for their Spring Break. We hope that week of rest will help Jacqui. Then we'll drive them back next Saturday. We hope you'll be home and feeling much stronger by then! Love, Doug&Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pattie and Willie,

    We have been on this blog several times today wondering if there is any news. I hope that you have very good news to share soon. Since I need to leave the house very early tomorrow morning I will leave you with, "Christ is Risen!" and try to listen for your answer, "He is Risen Indeed!" Know that we love you and are continuing to pray for you.
    Love, R & O

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sat., April 11
    Hello Pattie and Willie,
    It is almost Easter! How excited all of your grandchildren will be tomorrow morning! I bet you can imagine that.
    We are all hoping that today was a better day and that this particular Sunday will lift you to a wonderful new place of feeling better. We will be singing and thinking of you both tomorrow.
    Amen.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete