Saturday, April 4, 2009
Countdown to Surgery
Welcome to our blog. We're hoping this will be a good way for you to read family postings and to write comments if you would like. Today is a good day for me both physically and mentally; that is a positive. Peter will come in tonight, so he and Kurt will be with Willie and me both Sunday (when I check into Rose Medical Center for pre-surgery procedures) and Monday (surgery at 11:00 am). I thank all of you for your love, prayers and support. They give me much needed comfort, strength and encouragement. Pattie K
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Colorado, Peter. Thank you so much for designing this wonderful blog to keep us connected.
ReplyDeleteI pray that God will embrace the Knierim's as you get together and that He will create an atmosphere of serenity and bless your time together. I pray that you will feel loved and cared for by God and by all of your family and many friends.
Hi Pattie, Willy, and Peter,and all the gang !
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Northeast Texas....
The blog is a wonderful idea. Mom came over today, and we went to visit an old friend, Evelyn, that use to live across the street from my Granny Locker in Fort Worth. She wanted me to tell you that she is thinking and praying for you. I will keep her updated on your status thru the blog. I've tried to get her on the internet, even bought her a laptop, but she refuses to climb out of the covered wagon. Thinks the pony express is the best thing since sliced bread.... :)
take care, we'll be pulling for you !
Gary, and Anita Murphy
Hoping that Peter arrives safely and that you are all able to spend a relaxing day tomorrow catching up before checking in tomorrow afternoon.
ReplyDeleteAll of us CT and RI Burns/Morris folks are thinking of you and hoping that Monday's surgery goes smoothly.
Love you,
Heather
Hope its ok if we join in the blog...Mina and I are thinking about you all from here in California. Good luck tomorrow and Monday. Peter - glad you could make it to Boulder.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo,
Gabe