Saturday, May 30, 2009
I APPRECIATE EACH OF YOU
Thank you for checking in on me to see how I am doing. I'm not really sure, as it seems we just keep addressing new things that come up, so that I sometimes lose track of the bigger picture. The major issue right now seems to be with low blood counts. Fortunately there are shots I am being given to work on improving that situation. At my appointment Friday my oncologist, Dr. Jenny (Riggs) Fox, made the decision to change one of the drugs I will be given during next Friday's chemotherapy. Do continue prayers that the drugs be effective in ridding my body of the cancer and that any side effects can be tolerated. Thank you for going through this experience with me and for being such an encouragement. Pattie K
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Pattie: I'm so grateful that you have such a caring and attentive doctor overseeing your situation. I pray that the change in medication will help make things better in every way. Know that both Doug and I are praying for your encouragement through these difficult days. Love as always, Judy
ReplyDeleteDear Pattie,
ReplyDeleteI am also grateful for your caring doctor. And further grateful that there are alternative drugs to try. I am hoping Friday will bring a successful treatment with no unpleasant side effects. that will be my prayer this week!
Our best to you and Willie and your family,
Pat
Hello again,
ReplyDeleteWe are back at Melissia's and heading home Monday morning. Our trip to Alaska was AWESOME!! Wish you could have been with us. When I get the pictures uploaded, I'll let you know where you can view them.
Now that I am back online, I wanted to check in on you--Wow, you have been through so much since we left, but I am glad that the transfusion has given you some relief. I know this has been a most stressful time for both of you. Keep the fight going and we will keep the prayers flowing. I wish you a great day tomorrow.
Gloria
just a note to say that we continue to think and pray for you. I will pray for this new medicine change for Friday and for the low blood count. You are so much in our thoughts and prayers. I pray that the weekend was good and that you will be strong for this Friday session. love to you and Willie, Karen
ReplyDelete